I started making gluten-free desserts when my cousin called me one night and told me that she was gluten intolerant, mortified she explain: now I have to change everything in my diet, she continued… I can’t eat brownies, cakes… like… is this really happening?. I remember allowing her release her distress and not telling much. The next day I took the task of making dessert’s that didn’t had gluten and without a doubt this brownie is my favoriteeee!!!
Super easy and delicious, promise!! 👅👅
1 cup of coconut sugar, stevia or monk fruit.
1 cup of almond flour or coconut flour.
1 whole egg.
1/3 cup of egg whites.
1 tablespoon of ghee.
2/3 cup of unsweetened cacao powder.
1 teaspoon of baking powder.
A pink of salt.
Walnuts or cashews to taste.
1. Pre – heat your oven to 300.
2. In a bowl pour the oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3. In another bowl add the powders and mix well.
4. Pour the powders bowl into the liquids bowl. Wisk together.
5. If desire, add walnuts or cashews.
6. Add the mixture in a baking container and let it cook in the oven for 25- 30 minutos.
7. Add the chocolate topping and enjoyyy.
Topping: add the coconut oil & chocolate into a heating pan. Let it melt for 3-4 minutos. Walnuts to decorate.
Perfect for the weekend. Save and share with friendssss🍫🍫🍫🍫